The Trieste Commodity Exchange was built in 1802 and was once one of the most important neoclassical buildings in Trieste. It looks like a Greek temple with four columns and a bell tower above. At ground level, there are four statues representing Africa, Europe, Asia and America that were created by Venetian artists in 1806. This was the site of the stock exchange until 1844 then it was transferred elsewhere. The visit costs 5.00 euros.